quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2012

.fantastiC Cat asks "French Horn Rebellion" 3 questions

1) What is your main inspiration when writing songs (bands, moods, fashion, whatever)?

I try to capture moments when I'm feeling really good, and put that into musical form. It's most difficult to put any kind of emotion into an art form, but for some reason I have the easiest time doing it when I'm happy and feeling positive. More than anything, I just want to make something people can dance to.


2) What are your plans for this year, just touring or another record?

This year we are working 100% on our next album. I don't imagine us doing a tour until later in the year, if not at the beginning of 2013. It's a ton of work putting a new record together, and we want to make sure this next one is really special. 




3) Do you wish to became this massive pop band or to stick true to your music and be less known, any plans coming to Portugal?

I think we are just going to continue being who we are-- some fun-loving dudes from Milwaukee who like to get down. If we have a song that has cross-over success, so be it, but more than anything, I just want to make some upbeat music that will improve a person's day-to-day. 

As for Portugal, we would love to come. I will definitely put that on the request list to our booking agent come next tour! 




Thank u so much Robert!


French Horn Rebellion are brothers Robert and David Perlick-Molinari.










Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário